Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Chance Meeting

While waiting in line yesterday at our neighborhood pharmacy I browsed the books for sale in a nearby rack, one in particular caught my eye, A Chance for Sarah. As I read the back cover I learned that Sarah is in the witness relocation program and has newly been placed in Utah (my toes started to tingle, could this get better? read on, I thought, read on). She testified against some mob type and now lives in fear, and subsequently trusts no one!!! (But wait, the title suggests that there is hope for her, that she has a chance!) And the chance she’s going to encounter? Well, chance is a Chance with a capital C (perhaps he is related to Apple or Suri or Harlow Winter) and has “startling green eyes” and yes, he’s out to win her love! Sign me up, as soon as I’ve finished Twilight.

You gotta love it. Come on, take a chance! Only in Utah…

Upcoming entry: "Ten easy steps to celebrating Chinese New Year in Utah"

1 comment:

Reid said...

i just called the library and had them take me off of the Twilight waiting list...and put my on the Chance Meeting one! I'll let you know how it ends...i'm dying to know myself!!