I need a little advice. What is a girl to do when many of the people she’d like to write about in her blog are also people she cares about? Does it hurt their feelings if she playfully makes fun of them or points out the silly things they do? This is what I am pondering today—but the people around me are the essence of “Only in Utah…”
Upcoming entry: “Did someone in Utah use up all the glue on purpose?”
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
just don't use a name and be vague about the relationship you have to this person.
This is a tough one! I think it's fine, if it's in the spirit of love. Unless you just hide the blog from certain people that you KNOW you are going to talk crap about.
Ah, okay, so I could say something like this: an unnamed person whom I've known off and on since my birth? :)
I agree - don't use a name and be vague about the details of your relationship...
But if it's me you can just come right out and talk about me - I won't mind :)
Post a Comment