Just moments ago, in Washington DC, the next leader of our great nation said the following about Iraq:
George Bush and John McCain don't have a strategy for success in Iraq—they have a strategy for staying in Iraq. They said we couldn't leave when violence was up, they say we can't leave when violence is down. They refuse to press the Iraqis to make tough choices, and they label any timetable to redeploy our troops "surrender," even though we would be turning Iraq over to a sovereign Iraqi government—not to a terrorist enemy. Theirs is an endless focus on tactics inside Iraq, with no consideration of our strategy to face threats beyond Iraq's borders.
I live in the very reddest of states, yet nearly every single person I trust and respect is voting for Barack Obama. I love this man so much, I wish there were a way I could marry him...well now that I think about it I guess there is...what an opportunity to put my "when in Rome" attitude to the test. And heck, who wouldn’t love being Michelle’s sister-wife? Only in Utah…
Upcoming entry: Men fight over who will be Patrick Wilson's "sister-husband".
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Scary stuff huh? Got to love 'power'.
Post a Comment